Thank you so much to angiesbookblog for nominating me and asking such great questions!
Rules of the Liebster Award:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 other blogs with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions (let them know you nominated them.)
11 Facts About Me:
- I love being spontaneous. Sometimes I just drive to places I’ve never been and discover new things if I have the time. I think that experience and adventure are two of the most important aspects of life.
- I am completely and totally un-athletic. I’m very clumsy and awkward, except when it comes to swimming. I’m still traumatized from elementary school P.E. where they forced me to play all kinds of sports (Basketball was my least favorite).
- I’m 5’2. People call me fun-sized. I have embraced it.
- I have two dogs (Kayne and Kimba) and one cat (Oliver Riddle). My mom named all three of them, but I chose my cat’s middle name, can you guess after whom? (Tom Riddle/Voldemort) Seems evil to name my cat after someone like Voldemort but it just sounds so cute.
- I am an Elementary Education major hoping to teach 1st-2nd grade students. They are still young but know the ins and outs of being in school. Plus I love crafts.
- I hope to someday teach in another country across the world. My dream is to travel, and that would be the easiest way for me to achieve that.
- I eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich once a day, it’s like a ritual for me, I’m not quite sure why. It’s one of my favorite snacks, and gives me a burst of sweetness without being too unhealthy.
- I’m an introvert. That doesn’t mean that I don’t enjoy going out and having fun with a group of people, but I do get restless earlier and need some alone time after a while. Alone time refreshes me.
- I’ve been parasailing. It was really scary at first, but became highly exhilarating after the initial shock. I’d love to someday go zip lining up high over some beautiful scenery.
- My favorite hobbies are reading, writing, and photography. If I’m being honest, I often think about giving up being a teacher and doing something involving those three hobbies, but I know that I’m not being very realistic. I started this blog as a way to do that on the side, but maybe someday they will be incorporated into my full-time career.
- I am the person that people go to when they need someone to listen or give advice. I have been through a few obstacles myself in my 20 (almost 21) years of life, and know that sometimes it can be difficult to hold on. If anyone needs a supportive voice, I am here.
Questions from the person who nominated me:
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, choose 3 dinner guests. J.K. Rowling, Sarah J. Maas, and Cassandra Clare
- Describe your perfect day. On the beach, reading a good book with a drink in my hand, then going home for a shower, taking a nap, and going to dinner after 🙂
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Draw!
- What would you change your name to? Rowena (Ravenclaw)
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Hermione Granger
- What was the last movie, Tv show, or book that made you cry? Game of Thrones
- What do you miss most about being a kid? Eating whatever I want and not having a worry in the world.
- Would you rather be ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year? Ugly and live forever.
- If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you become and what would you do? I would become Oprah, and donate my insane amount of money to charities and helping homeless people.
- If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Cheeseburger and fries.
- What makes you happy? Books. Other people’s happiness. Animals. Food. Cool tech gadgets. I could go on and on.
200 followers or less:
More than 200 followers (I didn’t have enough with less than 200, I will follow more after this post)
My questions to the nominees:
- What inspires you?
- Favorite food?
- Dream career?
- If you could have a ten minute conversation with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
- Favorite feature on your own body? (be nice to yourself!)
- Person who has had the most impact on your life?
- Any pets?
- Are you reading anything right now? If so, what is it about?
- Funniest/most embarrassing story about you.
- Favorite holiday? Why?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I had so much fun doing this! I can’t wait to read the responses of others ❤